RSS

Fashionista chat time

     I cant believe summer is almost over!  I should be sad but actually I am really exited to start school this year!  I'm going to start my first year in high school and i can't wait to start fall fashion!  I cleaned out my closet today and i got rid of a TON of clothes! Now i just need to go shopping!  I really am looking for some cute slouchy high heel boots.  I love fall,  the trees turn such a beautiful shade of color and the air just smells so fresh and crisp :)  I'm not a fan of winter though...not my thing..  although I love wearing big white sweaters while drinking a hot cup of tea.  My goal for this year is to post as much as possible on Forever Head Over Heels and try to get up to 20  followers :) so tell your friends! also we are trying to make this blog interesting...something people WANT to look at.  Not just a bunch of pictures of ourselves but tutorials and designing.  If you have any ideas we would love to hear them!  so anyways back to back to school.... I am going through a shoe phase so lets talk about cute shoes to wear back to school!  Flats are in style and are a perfect shoe for the fall.  So its time to get rid of the flip flops and start shopping for flats.   Toms are a big fashion brand of flats and I am looking into getting some.  Heres some pics.

 


 Also Ballet flats are another pair of flats to wear.
 

I love high heels of basically any kind but I love these slouchy high heel boots! 

  

These two kinds of shoes are adorable for a fall fashion! Bye for now!








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toms are my favorite kind of shoe. I love them, plus when you buy a pair, another goes to a child in a third world counrty who needs shoes. You should definatly get some, Maddie. :)

Anonymous said...

if we're having a shoe discussion converse are my favorite hands down.

like the new background and pic at the top.

Post a Comment