RSS

Lights ,camera , photo shoot


 Hi. I wanted to do a post on my lighting set that I got last year for my birthday.

I love it! It makes all my photo shoots look 100% better!  When people say lighting is the key, they really mean it. My dad got me this lighting set from Amazon for 139 dollars but its totally worth it. If your looking into buying one i would recommend this one!

here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Lighting-Photography-Portrait-Backdrop-Umbrella/dp/B003TYDK1U/ref=cm_pdp_rev_itm_title_1. .






 Here is a low key lighting  photo shoot i did with my new light set.do u  like ????




Lighting is key .....Love, your blogger,  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Chessa said...

Wow, the pictures look a lot better with the lighting. Do you do a lot of photo shoots with it?

Forever Head Over Heels said...

Thanks. Yes i do take a lot of photo shoots.Mostly of myself but sometimes of others later I'm going to make a blog post showing some of the photo shoots i did for friends and family.......tori

Post a Comment